Do you know that you can win 2 products from Aliexpress every day for free (or 0,01$)?
All you need to do is choose the products you want, apply for them and then just wait for the winner.
We are going to show you how to apply, how to increase your chances of winning and what to do when you actually win.
Ready? Let’s go!
What are the Aliexpress freebies?
Let’s start from the beginning. What are the freebies and why are the sellers giving out products for free?
Freebies are products given by sellers for free to a limited amount of people. The reasoning behind this is quite simple. It’s a relatively cheap way to promote their product and in addition, it’s a great way how to get some high-quality reviews for their products.
There is usually a huge amount of products you can apply for but you have to choose wisely. Why? You can apply only for TWO products a day! Most of the published freebies last for 5 days so that’s the maximum time you will have to wait to find out if you are a lucky winner (plus some time for an announcement of the winner).
How to apply for Aliexpress freebies?
The first thing you need to know – you can apply for the freebies only through the mobile app. It’s impossible to apply through the desktop version and it’s also impossible to apply through the mobile version of the Aliexpress website.
And what’s next?
- Open the Aliexpress app.
- Log in/Register (if you are not logged in)
- Click on the Freebies & Reviews button
- Choose the freebie you want to apply for. No rush, take your time. You can switch the categories at the top of the screen or you can choose the “Available” tab with all freebies you can apply for.
- So? Have you found anything you want? Just click on the product. Now you can see the main information about the freebie. The original price in the left column (in this case $37.49). The available amount in the second column (most often 5 pieces). More pieces available = better for you. And the number of applicants in the right column. More applicants = worse for you (because of the lower chance of you winning).
- Satisfied with the product? Click the “Apply for Free” button.
- Confirm your delivery address (by clicking “Save“)
- Confirm your agreement with Terms & Conditions (by clicking “Agree“)
- And you are in!
- You can apply for two freebies a day. So what are you waiting for? Go for the second one!
- Also, don’t forget to check the next section for winners, so you don’t lose your free product!
I have won an Aliexpress freebie. What now?
The first thing you need to know is if you have actually won the freebie. How can you find out?
Well, Aliexpress should notify you through the app and your email (the message is about your order waiting for payment of 0.01$) but they are (sometimes) not doing it. It almost looks like they want you not to notice, hah. That’s why it’s really important to check your Shopping Cart regularly!
Why? When you win a freebie, the product is added to your shopping cart for 0.01$. It’s really easy not to notice if you have some more products there. So be especially careful and look in your shopping cart as often as possible. If you forget about your win, the freebie will disappear in a few days. Yeah, it sucks.
What you HAVE to do?
- Pay the 0.01$ for the order
- Write a review after receiving the product.
You are obligated to write a review after receiving the product. If you decide to not to do it you won’t be able to win any freebie again.
If you want to publish a review of the product, open the app – click on “Freebies & Reviews” – “My Freebies” – “Won” – click on the product and start reviewing!
But don’t worry, it’s simple to write the review. The Aliexpress app is going to walk you through it. Don’t forget to take as many photos of the product as possible! If it’s possible, take photos even of the unpacked package because you could be asked to attach it in your review.
Tips & Tricks – How to increase chances of winning an Aliexpress Freebie?
Here are some tips for increasing your chances of winning.
- Write high-quality reviews on the products you order. Whenever you receive a product (not only a freebie) try to write a review with some photos. There are some rumors that Aliexpress is preferring freebie applicants that are often submitting reviews for products.
- Choose a freebie with fewer applicants so you don’t have such a big competition. Fewer people = higher chances of winning.
- Don’t forget to apply for 2 freebies every day. You have 2 shots, use both of them!
It’s hard to win and the chance of winning is low. However, you can increase your chances by writing more reviews and applying for freebies with lower competition. Don’t forget to regularly check your email and shopping cart for winnings. After you receive the product, take a lot of photos and add a review through the Aliexpress app!
Last note: Don’t forget that you can be required to pay the duties/taxes to your customs authorities. It doesn’t matter that you paid only 1 cent. They mostly care about the value of the thing and if you win something with a higher value than your country limit, it could mean additional expenses for you.